We all know that text messaging started out as something only kids would do. Now, a decade or two later, however, senior citizens are texting each other furiously. All that senior texting got us wondering... what's the "private language" that seniors are using?
Here are our suggestions for senior texting acronyms -- what are yours? Share them right here!
* ATD- At the Doctor's
* BFF ~ Best Friend Farted
* BTW- Bring the Wheelchair
* CBM- Covered by Medicare
* CUATSC- See You at the Senior Center
* FWIW - Forgot Where I Was
*FWB: Friend With Betablockers
* GGPBL- Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low
* GHA - Got Heartburn Again
* LMDO- Laughing My Dentures Out
* LOL- Living on Lipitor
* OMSG - Oh My! Sorry, Gas
*ROFL... CGU: Rolling On The Floor Laughing... And Can't Get Up
* TOT- Texting on Toilet
* WAITT - Who Am I Talking To?
Hope these help!
GGLKI - Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking in!